When you sign up for our monitoring service we offer you our ’Default Support Contact. As part of setting this up you will provide us with a Primary Business Contact (PBC) and a Primary Technical contact (PTC); these may me named individuals or ‘purposed distribution lists’. In the event of a noteworthy incident, we will send communication to these individuals or groups.
Articles in this section
- Open Banking Software Statement ID
- How to connect your Application to a Bank
- How to help us help you - Requesting support best practice
- The importance of Application Key and TracingID when requesting support
- What is open banking?
- How is the 'id' field created?
- What is the process you have in place to communicate security incidents to us
- Incidents: Default Priority Definitions
- AccountID != Account number (A common misinterpretation)
- FAQ: When obtaining this certificate, which kind do we need for AISP and PISP functionalities? QWAC or QSealC?