Yapily is a technology enabler, offering service providers an easy way to retrieve financial data and initiate payments providing one single secure API for connectivity to financial institutions. We are engineers who envision democratising innovation in financial services and building an inclusive financial world.
Articles in this section
- Open Banking Software Statement ID
- How to connect your Application to a Bank
- How to help us help you - Requesting support best practice
- The importance of Application Key and TracingID when requesting support
- What is open banking?
- How is the 'id' field created?
- What is the process you have in place to communicate security incidents to us
- Incidents: Default Priority Definitions
- AccountID != Account number (A common misinterpretation)
- FAQ: When obtaining this certificate, which kind do we need for AISP and PISP functionalities? QWAC or QSealC?