We have a very simple mission: to be an API Only, developer focussed, security-first technology provider that’s built to scale and change. To that end, we’re not interested in having any consumer facing interaction; your clients, your brand. Instead we focus on precise, invisible API technology so businesses can connect to financial institutions in the safest and best way possible. We neither store consumers credentials, financial data nor retrieve data by reverse engineering APIs and screen scraping.
Articles in this section
- Open Banking Software Statement ID
- How to connect your Application to a Bank
- How to help us help you - Requesting support best practice
- The importance of Application Key and TracingID when requesting support
- What is open banking?
- How is the 'id' field created?
- What is the process you have in place to communicate security incidents to us
- Incidents: Default Priority Definitions
- AccountID != Account number (A common misinterpretation)
- FAQ: When obtaining this certificate, which kind do we need for AISP and PISP functionalities? QWAC or QSealC?